I was in downtown w/my cousin, Sherri, at a custody hearing for her son, Jaron. We had a break for lunch - so we went to Enchillada's Restuarant in the tall green building by the courthouse. As we walked in - we noticed a table full of guys (about 20 of them, to our delight :) I immediately spotted this handsome guy in the middle of the table. He had bright blue eyes and was gorgeous. We sat down at our table - and my back was actually to them. Sherri kept telling me that he (the gorgeous guy w/blue eyes) was looking. So I would turn around, look over my shoulder and smile at him. He, of course, would smile back.
Lunch was over and it was time to leave. As we were leaving - our eyes locked, and we smiled continually at each other. I probably should of just walked over and gave my number to him. But, as out-going as I am - I was a little nervous. Afterall, I was only 20 years old. And I could tell he was older. Plus - there were so many of his friends, and I wasn't sure if I would embarrass him or myself, for that matter :) So ... I did the only logical thing. I paid the Cleaning Lady of the building $5 to give him my phone number.
I stayed and watched to make sure she gave it to the right guy. I saw her walk over and give it to him - and he smiled.... really big!
I was a happy camper ....
Now, I just had to wait for him to call ....
March 2025
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment