Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Andy milestones (May 2007)

May 2, 2007 You threw up or spit up a whole lot. We were worried about you. We called the doctor and they told us to keep an eye on you, but that babies do that if they have a gas bubble.

May 2, 2007 You had your first sponge bath today. Ben & will watched as Daddy took pictures. You were kinda fussy. I don’t think you like being cold so much.

May 3, 2007 Today you’ve been burpy and spitting up some. I hope you don’t have reflux like Will or any of his other issues. We’ll talk to Dr. Betty next week at your check-up.

May 8, 2007 Your circumcision ring and your umbilical cord both fell off today. It was a big day!

You had a 2 week check-up w/Dr. Betty May 9, 2007

Weight:
Height:

May 26, 2007 You are sleeping for 5 hour stretches. Yea! Hopefully you’ll start sleeping through the night soon – I’m really anxious for a good nights sleep.

May 30, 2007 You are taking 4-5 ounces of milk right now.

No comments: