Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm 24 (ha!) and we had a birthday dinner for me! - August 15

I have a group of friends that are very dear to me. We have been friends since high school - most of us - and we try and get together as much as we can. I am so blessed to have many great friendships that most people don't get one of in a lifetime.

Throughout the year, the group of us get together to celebrate our birthdays - and this month was my turn.

We went to Gloria's to eat dinner (yummy), and then to the hotel bar next door for drinks. We really had a great time and almost shut the bar down.

Dear friends, I love you all. Thank you for making my birthday so special!



A few photos of David and I! The love of my life. It was great to finally get some alone time with him without our boys.



My girlfriend from gradeschool, Misty and her husband, Nacho. She is my oldest (not in age, in number of years we've known each other) friend. I have known her since I was in 2nd grade and truly feel blessed to have her in my life. What a joy for me!



My great friend, Eric, and his wife, Erica. Eric and I have been friends since 1989 and he is so important to me. I love him dearly and hold him to the highest regard.

No comments: