Friday, February 6, 2009

Fake cell phones and all their rage

All the kids in the neighborhood (at least the ones our boys play with) are all excited about cell phones and playing with them. We found out that if you go to Best Buy and ask for their "fake/demo" phones they'll give them to you - for the kids to play with. It's just a shell, not inside parts - but you can get any model that's currently being used now. So the kids just love them.
I took the boys to Best Buy to get some ... I think we ended up with like 12.
Ben and Will were at school and I was doing laundry, cleaning ... and came in the living room to find Andy putting all the phones in his pockets. I thought it was so funny. They were so heavy - it was weighing his pants down. He didn't care though - he wanted to get as many in his pockets as he could.

Don't you love the diaper peeking out. I love these kind of shots .. no matter what it is - I love seeing the little diaper.

No comments: