Ben had his first performance at school. The 1st graders performed at the PTA meeting. Ben did great. He wasn't nervous at all. He had a speaking part and he spoke clearly and did well. We were so proud of him.
Andy, Will and I stayed home. I let David take Ben alone. I actually wasn't feeling well - so it worked out ok. Andy and Will would of been running around going nuts. David took Ben to his performance and then they went and had dinner together. It was nice time for the two of them. I was sad to miss it actually. I had a very hard time staying away. I almost packed up the boys and went to the performance. I didn't feel well - but i felt very guilty for not going. I felt like somehow I was letting him down (mommy guilt)! It turned out ok - Ben wasn't too disappointed with me. He said he was fine with me not going ... but i am still sad.
When he got home, I watched the video and I was very proud of him. His speaking part starts at 1:04. He's so cute and he really did great. He studied for his part all by himself and really took it seriously.



No comments:
Post a Comment