
My dear sweet boy - today you turn 3! I am amazed at how much one can fall in love in such a short time. You are an incredible boy and I'm so thankful for you! You have the most amazing personality; so fun, loving, cheery and sweet.
The past 3 years you have been busy making a permanent imprint in our hearts and lives. Your brothers are smitten with you and so are your daddy and I! You bring joy and laughter to us all! It's never dull when you are around my dear boy!
You went to school today - and I brought cupcakes to school for you and your friends. You were pretty excited about it being your birthday.
When you got home from school - mommy and daddy had a big suprise for you. Your special birthday gift! A John Deere Electric Tractor. You LOVED LOVED it! You were so very excited.
We had some cupcakes left from school so we shared them with the neighborhood kids and had another celebration for my big boy! The kids really enjoyed them! This years theme: Dora, Diego and Boots.
Will, Andy, Ben, and two neighbors children enjoying the cupcakes!
Ben wrote a special message to Andy with the chalk in cursive : )

Our neighbors, The Guidry's, hanging out with us for Andy's birthday. Always fun with friends!
It was a great day! Andy had a wonderful birthday DAY and is excited about his actual Party tomorrow. It's going to be a lot of fun.









No comments:
Post a Comment