After 3 months of going to Primrose, we have decided to homeschool Andy for the remainder of Kindergarten. He has done really well, but has missed a lot of school due to illness. It's tough to pay for private school and then have him constantly missing b/c of sickness.
Luckily, he's already way ahead of where he should be. So just picking up where he left off will be easy. We will finish the Kindergarten Primrose books and then move onto 1st grade. He will definitely be ready for 1st grade in the Fall.
I am excited to be able to do this with him. I think it's going to be great for both of us. I think the toughest part for him will be the social part of it. We will definitely find some homeschooling groups and do field trips and playdates. Plus, he's playing soccer. I think he will do great!
He's tested for the GT program for 1st grade. Hopefully he gets in, but if not - he will be fine at his old school or private school. Just not sure what we will do yet.
March 2025
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment