Monday, April 27, 2015

Happy Birthday Party Andy!

Andy really wanted to have a bounce house for his birthday, but since we are soon putting in a pool, our time was limited. I talked to the builder and he said April 18 would be the best, safest day. Andy wanted to invite his whole class. He loves his friends and just wanted to share his day with them. So, he invited about 35 kids. 21 from his class, and the rest from the neighborhood. We had about 25 show up. I was totally stressed about having so many kids and parents at the house at once, but it worked out. It was a great day!

We had some bounce house drama when the person I had booked didn't show up. But I got online and found someone else (Bouncin Outta Sight) that saved the day and brought us an even better bounce house. 

We had 2 Xboxes set up with minecraft on it. So 8 kids were able to play minecraft, then we had the pool table (which was a big hit) and then the bounce house. It kept all the kids rotating, and they all seemed to have a great time.

Andy was happy & thankful to have all his friends here.

No comments: