Will couldn't decide what he wanted to do for his birthday, and then, at the last minute, decided he wanted a party. He invited 8 friends to come swim and celebrate with him. He invited Scott, Tristan, Robert, Jayden, Jackson, Nathan and Jace (Jace couldn't make it). Will & his friends had a great time!
First time I haven't gotten a cake from Terri. I got a cake from Tom Thumb, since it was so last minute. I made turkey roll-ups, which everyone loved. Then grapes & lemonade.
Robert, Jackson, Scott, Nathan, Will, Tristan, Jayden & Andy
Lining up to jump off the hot tub.
Andy was the last one standing! And apparently he was pleased with himself!
Obligatory group pose on the tanning ledge.
Jumping on the trampoline.
Jayden & Andy put all the noodles together to make a snake. Jackson joined in also.
Will and his cake!
We were out of candles, so Will blew out the lighter 11 times. Haha!
Jayden, Andy, Will & Jackson
Robert & Will
Andy, Robert & Will
Nathan & Will
Will & Scott
Tristan & Will
I asked Will to sit in front of his birthday sign and he wasn't into it.
Finally got a half smile out of him.
Happy Birthday to my sweet boy! We love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment