Sunday, July 31, 2005

Ben's milestones (July 2005)

Your 3 year check-up: July 1, 2005
Weight:
Height:
Dr. Betty says that you are far more advanced than a 3 year old. She’s impressed that you can dress yourself, that you are completely potty-trained, that you know your ABC’s, that you know who is a boy and who is a girl (including you and your family), she’s impressed that you know your whole name, she can understand most everything that you say

You told me today that when you get bigger you will chew gum, drive daddy’s truck, get a July 13, 2005
Wallet, keys, a work shirt and go to work
Your first swing set. Daddy bought it for you on July 10, 2005 and it is being delivered and set July 14, 2005
up today. We got it from Creative Playthings.
Your 2nd trip to Sea World w/mommy, daddy and William July 17-21, 2005
We actually went to Sea World on the 18th & 19th, and then went to the San Antonio
Zoo on the 20th. We were at Aunt Michi’s on the 17th and 21st. You enjoyed Sea World
A lot this time. You were 3 yrs old and this time you actually got it a little more. You had a lot
Of fun.
You got hand, foot and mouth disease. We think you caught it from Sea World. But you had July 23, 2005
Red bumps on your butt, legs, sores in your mouth. You were so miserable, but you kept
going around asking everyone “you see my bumps. They hurt.” It took about a week for
everything to clear up. William caught it from you, and then mommy from him.

Words of a 3 yr old:

· You say “I got a great idea.” Then we say “what is your great idea?” You say “My great idea is ____.”
· You say “Can I ask you one question (if I’m on the phone)?” I say “What is your question?” You say “my question is _____.”
· If we furrow our eyebrows you say “Why you put those together?” We explain to you that we are thinking, etc. and you say “Why are you mean?”
· If we ask you how old you are, you say “I am three whole years.”
· “Daddy, you are my best friend.” “Yilliam is my best baby.”
· You say to daddy when he comes home from work, “I missed you so very much. I love you so much.” It’s so cute and sweet. We just love it when you do it.

No comments: