Friday, September 30, 2005

Ben's milestones (September 2005)

At 3 years and almost 3 months, today is September 10, 2005, you are:

· Talking really well. Your vocabulary has expanded and I can understand 100% of what you say. You’re saying new words everyday.
· You are in the Pre-K, Pre-start program at WCA. Your teachers are Deidre and Jennifer. You love it.
· You are having a problem w/listening right now. When we tell you to do something, you ignore us – until we have to get really upset w/you. I’ve tried something new – I tell you or ask you once – if you don’t do it the first time, you go to time-out. Hopefully this takes care of our problem.
· You are very sweet for the most part. You are kind, considerate, empathetic, loving. But then there are times when you are a boy - rough, disobedient and loud.
· You love to be loud and scream really loud. You just love it.
· You are putting puzzles together w/the jumbo pieces. You have three right now (a firetruck, a dump truck, and a dinosaur one).
· You know your address.

I was putting you to bed. I asked you if you had a good day at school, and you said “Actually September 22, 2005
I did.” I couldn’t believe you said the word actually and used it correctly. You said it
Many times since then. Very smart boy.
Daddy took you to Applebee’s for dinner – it’s your favorite place. I think you just like that September 26, 2005
It has Apple in the name. But you always ask to go there.

No comments: