Today is November 28, 2005, Ben is 3 years and 5 months:
You talk really well. I definitely understand everything that you say. You say some of the cutest things and have your own language. I have to start jotting down your phrases they are so cute.
You still have some issues with listening.
You love dinosaurs, and tractors.
You are really smart and do well in school w/ABC’s and all the academic side of things.
You are learning to write your name.
You love William and constantly are concerned for him and worry that he is taken care of.
You love to wrestle and have fun with him.
I think it’s totally the age but you are quite fond of your penis. Little disturbing for mommy and daddy – but the pediatrician says it’s completely normal.
Any chance you get, you love to do the “naked dance.” If William is ever naked too, you both run around and you say “look, two naked boys. And you both do the naked dance.”
Your drink of choice is chocolate and strawberry milk.
You are still a picky eater.
March 2025
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment