Today is February 23, 2006, You are 3 years and 8 months:
You are having issues with discipline. You don’t listen or behave. I think that is mommy and daddy’s fault. We aren’t real consistent with our discipline. You are a good kid. You are really sweet. I don’t think you get enough attention and I think you are starved for attention. We’re going to work on that. Mommy and Daddy have had a lot going on, but we’re going to work on that.
Mommy is going to take you to see a counselor, Chris Poulson. I think you need to talk to someone. You’ve been having some issues lately – and I think it would help you.
You love William. William just got out of the hospital and you were so worried about him the day he was in the hospital (Feb. 17, 2006) – your teacher at school said you cried all day and she had to hold you b/c you were so upset and so worried about William.
Your drink of choice is STILL chocolate and strawberry milk.
You are potty trained during the day but not at night.
You know your ABC’s, the sounds of the letters, you can recognize your ABC’s by site out of order, you can count to 20, you know some colors in Spanish, you know your name in sign language, you know your address, you can recognize letters at the beginnings of words
Anytime William is unhappy you come over and start singing to him. If he’s crying, you think it’s your job to make him happy. You love him so much. I think it’s so wonderful the bond that you have with him. It’s amazing that no matter how upset he is, you can always make him laugh, through your silliness.
March 2025
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment