Sunday, March 1, 2009

Girls Night Out / Ben's Sleepover

My BFF's (angie) husband was out of town, so Ben and I went over and spent the night w/them. Ben and her son, Jared, are really good friends. It worked out great b/c she and I got to have some quality time together and Ben got to have big fun w/Jared. David was at home w/Andy and Will (thank you hunny!).

Angie and I grabbed some dinner at Blue Mesa (yum! yum!), and then headed over to a local bar. We had a great time. It was so fun to hang out and be adults and be able to relax with my BFF and an adult beverage.

Back at the house, Ben and Jared were having big fun as well (angie's daughter was babysitting for us!). They played xbox, club penguin, legos.... they really enjoyed themselves.
These pictures were posed .... I forgot to take them until we were leaving on Sunday.


I love my boys and my husband is the best in the world - but it's so great to get away and have just one on one time with a friend (and the same for Ben).

No comments: