Saturday, June 12, 2010

Feeling a little WICKED?

Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE musicals. I plan my summer early and buy tickets the minute they go on sell. I LOVE, love, LOVE musicals!

I have been wanting to see WICKED for a few years now. The last two times I went to NY I tried to get tickets - but it was sold out both times. So when I found out it was coming this summer - I knew I had to get tickets. I, of course, bought them w/in hours of going on sale to the public. I got great seats, but not as close as I like. We were in the Orchestra, Middle, Row U. But I'm not complaining. The show was absolutely phenominal! It definitely lives up to the reviews. I can't wait to see it again. The next time I am in NY - I will definitely see it on Broadway!

My girlfriend, Angie, went with me. We did the 2pm matinee show so that we could make a day of it. We had lunch at Desperados on Greenville. One of my favorites! Have been going there for 15 years - so they know me well ..... which I love! We headed to WICKED and then afterwards went to Ozona's for dinner & drinks. We had a fabulous time and can't wait to do it again!

Angie and I at WICKED!


In our seats waiting for curtain time!


The stage before curtain time. Pretty WICKED cool, huh?


Angie and I at Ozona's. We hung out awhile. The weather was pleasant, food and drinks were good.
We had a great time!


Can't wait to see the 2011 Summer Musical Line-up so I can go again next year!

No comments: