Saturday, April 9, 2011

WARNING: Proud Mommy (Potty) Moment!

If you've been keeping up with this blog, you know that The Diaper Man came to our house and took away all of Andy's diapers. So lovin' Diaper Man : )

Andy has been doing FANTASTIC! He can't believe how easy it is to poop on the potty. He's so proud that he's a big boy. When Diaper Man came - he left Andy some pull-ups to wear at night (only) and they are for those "just in case" times. Andy has worn them for a week or so everynight, but he doesn't really need them. So we will more than likely stop using those.

So, I bet you are wondering what the proud mommy moment is ..... Are you ready? Drum roll please! ANDY WIPES HIS OWN BUTT! Yep - that's right. He's 3! Ben didn't wipe his own butt till he was 6 or 7 (he'll love me for announcing that to the world : ). And it took Will till he was 5, maybe 6. I try and help Andy and he doesn't want any help. From the bathroom he shouts "I'm a big boy mommy - I've got it." Praise to the Diaper Man! I am astounded that he wants to do this totally on his own and not to be to graphic here .... but does a good job with it.

I am one proud mommy. No more diapers and no more butt wiping! I am officially done with potty-training and have come full circle.

No comments: