WRONG!
I got him into the pool, just the way Cesar Millan's (http://www.cesarsway.com, the Dog Whisper) says to do it. I thought I did a pretty good job of that. Well, not so much. Teddy wasn't at all interested in swimming and proceeded to climb up my body like a small kid (he's 50 pounds).
And here's what I got ....
In his defense, he wasn't trying to hurt me - he was just quite freaked out. I hope when we have a 'real pool' of our own, he will get in on his own and figure out that swimming is fun as well as good for him. I can just see him jumping in and out, diving for balls .... at least that's my dream anyways : )
The only good part of it, was that the 10 minutes (if that) he was in the pool ..... wore him completely out. Which, for those of you who have heard me complain about him and his abundance of energy - know that's a difficult task.
So - here he laid for the rest of the day. I got a little war wound - but I got a day of rest from my puppy : )



No comments:
Post a Comment