Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!

Today, a package came for ME, and what do you think it was? The greatest birthday (early, but still birthday) present EVER! 

Is the suspense killing you? 

It's the complete season of GILMORE GIRLS on DVD. It came packaged in this cute case that looks like it should contain a barbie doll and included all 7 seasons packaged so cutely; 
a book of Gilmore-isms (LOVE it!); and a Episode guide full of photos!

Here it is .... I am a HAPPY girl!


Here's a close up of the case ... It's so adorable!

Anyone who knows me, knows I have watched it from the day it started, and then recorded it afterwards. I watch the season over and over again. 

Yes, I love it THAT much!

I'm very excited to start watching and have a few Gilmore Girl Marathons!

Even though David didn't pick it out. I did, and ordered it on Amazon myself (love Amazon!) - it's still the perfect gift from him : ) Thank you sweet husband! Happy early Birthday to me!

Now, I must go .... I have Gilmore Girls to watch : )

No comments: