Thursday, September 15, 2011

Braces off!

The day has FINALLY come. It's been 2 years, 5 months & 6 days. But who is counting, right?

Let's remember why I got the braces in the first place. Not b/c I wanted them, but b/c they were a necessity to fill a gap in my teeth, left from a loose baby tooth.

So - here I am on my way to get them off.....


At the orthodontist waiting for my tech.


Here's Jorge before the big unveiling....


Here's Jorge and I before the braces are off.....


And here's my awesome orthodontist, Dr. Bonilla, whom I absolutely love.


After the braces are off. Yea me! Thank you Dr. Bonilla, for finally letting me get them off. Only 5 months and 6 days past my due date. But who is counting . Uh, me!!!!!!!


Jorge's tools and my braces - if you an see them.....


My lovely chart. I hated that picture. I asked every single time if we could take another one.


In the car, headed home.... so, so happy :)


I had to go back to get my retainer, and so I took Dr. Bonilla and his staff a custom cake made especially by my friend and favorite cake maker, Terri.


Dr. Bonilla w/the cake. I think he liked it : )


Even though it was a long 2 years, 5 months & 6 days - I couldn't have asked for a better Orthodontist. Dr. Bonilla was awesome. I loved going in to see him and the rest of the staff. They became my friends and I will definitely miss them.

Thank you, Dr. Bonilla for my beautiful smile and the fun times.

No comments: