Benjamin has been into chess for quite sometime. Will has picked it up lately too. So, it's natural for Andy to want to do it too, since he wants to do everything his brothers do.
On this particular day, he tried to get his daddy, Ben or Will to play w/him and no one would play with him. He never asked me b/c he knows mommy doesn't know how to play chess. Plus - he likes playing w/the boys.
So - I went about my day; cleaning, laundry, etc. I come back into the kitchen and he has set up the chess board and is playing chess with his dinosaur. I thought it was so cute! But I was also sad that he really wanted to play and his brothers wouldn't play with him.
It's so tough when you have kids of different ages. Not all of them are into the same thing at the same time, and it makes times like this difficult. But .... Andy was perfectly satisfied w/playing with his dinosaur. He even let the dinosaur win : )



No comments:
Post a Comment