I love this boy with every part of my being. He is my son, my love - but mostly, he's my Pal! He loves me and I love him! I am profoundly blessed beyond belief.
- I love how overly affectionate he is. He loves to hug, kiss, cuddle, sing about being hugged, kissed and cuddled and sing about how much we love each other all day long.
- I love that William is his bestfriend and that he literally thinks William is a superhero!
- I love how magical everything is to him. Seeing things through his eyes gives me so much joy.
- I love that he still needs 'blankey' after all of these years. I think it keeps him little.
- I love that whatever his brothers do, he must do the same. He doesn't care that he's younger. He wants to be just like them.
Happy Birthday, my dear sweet boy!









No comments:
Post a Comment