Monday, April 2, 2012

Bluebonnets for Easter!

Every year I say I am going to take the boys and take their pictures in the bluebonnets - but I never do. Well ... I guess maybe I did when they were first born. But I find as they get holder - I take less pictures. I am vowing to change that. And that started w/the bluebonnets.

We are lucky where we live - there are lots of fields near by. We found the perfect spot to take our pictures. I had forgotten how beautiful the bluebonnets really are.

William, 7 years; Andy, 4 years; Ben, 9 years






I could not get Andy to look at me and smile for nothing!!




Andy was chasing a yellow butterfly. If you look close, it's in the bottom,
left-hand corner of the picture :)


The place where we took photos, was in a neighborhood and was an empty lot. They apparently had a lot of traffic.



Andy liked the little pink flowers.  



Happy Easter to you and your family!

No comments: