This year, all 3 of my boys will be in public school - as Andy is starting kindergarten (tear). And with that happening, I really want to do something. I have been a stay at home mom for 10 years. And although that has been the biggest blessing, and I am so thankful to David for making this happen. I am ready to move to the next chapter of what life holds.
I am still in the early stages of this. But my hopes are to become a Deaf Intepreter. It's something that I have thought about for probably 20 years, but it seemed something always came up to deter me away from it. I have started looking into classes, and seeing what classes that I have taken already that will carry over (which doesn't seem to be much, unfortunately). But even still, I am excited about this and praying that I can follow this through.
I will update, but am just so excited about this - I wanted to share!
Wish me luck!
March 2025
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment