Monday, August 24, 2015

First day of 2015-2016 School Year!

The boys were excited about their first day! Andy started 2nd grade, Will started 5th grade and Ben started 8th grade. I can't even believe my boys are so big. Especially Ben. He's grown so much in the last year, that it makes my heart sad and happy all at the same time. I am proud of the young man he has become, but so sad that he's closer to becoming the man he is to become.

Will - 5th grade (11 years)

Andy - 2nd grade (8 years)

Ben - 8th grade (13 years)

Andy, Will & Ben

Ben

Will

Andy

I love my sweet boys so much! So thankful that they all got wonderful teachers and that the love their schools and their friends.

Moving into our new neighborhood was the best decision that we made! We are so happy here!

Happy 1st Day of School!


No comments: