I had planned to have a big party for my 40th birthday, but since we had just moved into the house - I decided not to. So, I thought I would have a big party this year for my 41st, and then decided not to. I decided to have a small party and invite the friends who have known me the longest and love me the most. And it was a good move, b/c we had an awesome time!
Happy Birthday to ME!
Me & my love!
My bestie!
Me & My Bestie!
Gregg, Doug, Shannon, Misty, Me, Grace & David
We missed you, Nacho!
The girls!
Me, Shannon, Misty & Grace
Shannon, Me, and Misty
Guns up!
Shannon, Me & Misty
The gang (minus Grace & Doug)
Gregg, Shannon, Me, Misty & David
We missed you, Nacho!
I was so thankful for my friends coming over to celebrate w/me. We got fajitas catered from Chiloso. And then everyone brought sides to go w/the fajitas. We had so much yummy food.
Maybe next year I'll do something big, or maybe I'll just do something small again. I am so thankful to be blessed with so many long-time friends.
Love you all!



No comments:
Post a Comment