Thursday, September 17, 2015

Happy Birthday to my Bestie!

Misty and I met when we were 7 years old, in the community that we both grew up in. There were lots of changes in our lives, and lots of moves, but our parents made an effort to keep us connected and to help us stay in touch. We have been through every major and small event in each others lives, and I am so grateful for her love and support through all of mine.

This year is our 34th year of being friends, and I am so blessed to have her in my life. She makes me a better version of myself, and for that I am so grateful.

Misty - I hope your day is as fantastic as it possibly could be. I love you dearly, and we will celebrate together soon.

This bag of greasy chips is weird, but I think she looks fabulous in this picture!

Me and my bestie!

Happy Fabulous Birthday, Misty!
I love you!

No comments: