Tuesday, October 28, 2008

ben and andy in harmony!

Anytime I have an opportunity to photography my boys being sweet with one another - I jump right in and grab the camera. It shows me that they do truly love each other.

Actually, Andy absolutely is completely crazy over Ben. He is his favorite person (aside from mommy of course : ).

Andy loves for Ben to sit down in front of the tv. He immediately runs over and climbs on top of him and sits on his lap. He loves for his big brother to hold him.





Ben carries Andy around and cradles him, and Andy loves it.

Ben loves to read ..... and most importantly to Andy. It's great - and Andy loves it.


Andy loves that he's so important to Ben.
Now ... if we could just get Ben to return those feelings to Will. Because Will - actually feels the same way. But Ben isn't crazy about Will ... I guess you can't have everything!

No comments: