I don't know about you guys, but giving a kid a popsicle in the house, always turns into a mess. I use a small styrofoam cup. Cut the top off, put a hole in the bottom and then put the popsicle in the cup. It provides a spillage for the ice-cream when it drips. It works great. However - so do the new "slow-melt popsicles" that they have recently come out with. Pictured below. I still lvoe this idea, and it's great for popsicles that aren't slow melt.
I'm not sure if I can take credit for this or if the credit goes to Will. Will made this fruit loop necklace at school. He brought it home, Andy was fussy and wanting the fruit loops so I put it around his neck. It worked like a charm. It can be used for cheerios or any other food with a hole in the middle. Maybe even donuts .... : )
Needless to say, Andy loved it. He was able to enjoy his snack without dumping it all over the floor and creating a mess.



No comments:
Post a Comment