Do you ever feel like you are running in 100 directions, but never really getting to one destination? That's how I feel. I make list of things I need to do. And then make lists on those lists, and those lists. And then I lose them all. I remember while I'm driving, showering, cleaning the house, changing the babies diaper - things I have to do, and then by the time I get to paper to write it down, I've forgotten again.
I apologize to those of you are following my blog. I haven't posted much lately because I think I'm unorganized in my digital world. My office isn't set up correctly for me. So it's hard to get in here to blog. I had my photos on my main computer and then it crashed. So I started putting them on my laptop, but that got confusing. So, now I've gotten an external hard drive that I'm putting all my families photos on. So it will be easier - I can move it around from computer to computer ... but I'm still feeling a little disconnected. And I think I'm so far behind on my blog that I just feel overwhelmed.
Isn't this supposed to be easy? Fun! I think I'll have to let facebook and myspace go and just concentrate on my blog. Although I am trying to do digital scrapbooks for my family and for my boys and their legacy - and I'm not exactly able to do that either. Maybe I should let the blog go too and concentrate on my books. I'm so worried about leaving a legacy for my boys that I can't bring myself to start on anything. Doesn't make sense, I know!
Wouldn't it be great to have a voice activated computer? I could say load this folder of pictures to my blog, myspace, facebook and my scrapbooks. I could talk to it and dictate the stories behind the pictures, and it would type what I'm saying and post to my blog and other applications I wanted it too. Now there's an idea! I think I'm on to something. Oh, David ... one more thing for you to get on creating for me. His list is long!
Hopefully I'll give some new posts soon....
kate
March 2025
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment