Here's a photo of the entire family. As you can see - it's quite disorganized, which is my least favorite way to take a picture. No one knew where to stand or how to group and they weren't listening to me - so I had to roll with the chaos. But we captured the family - and that was the whole point of the shot.
On Thanksgiving Day, David cooked a wonderful meal for us. He went very simple. Didn't cook a big turkey or cook the sides from scratch (like he normally does). He got a few turkey breasts and got sides that were frozen stouffers meals. It was the best Thanksgiving meal I think I've had. It was less fuss - took very little prep time and was the best.
We had my parents over and then my cousin, Sherri, and 2 of her three children, Chelsea and Olivia. It was a great day. Relaxing and a lot of fun.
Here are a few photos from our day. Andy was asleep during the time that my cousin and my parents were here.
This is in the morning. I was holding my dog, muffy. She's 15 years old, blind and deaf and she LOVES to be cradled like a baby. And good thing b/c I LOVE it too. I watch tv and just cradle her, I walk around cradling her while doing chores. She's the sweetest dog. That's Andy there w/his hand on her. He wanted to cradle her too - but he couldn't quite figure it out. So cute!

Chelsea, my cousins daughter. I'm sure you all have one of these teenagers who cover their face or hide it when the camera comes by. I'm SO not use to that. My boys are big hams for the camera! If Andy sees a camera, he'll look at it and say "Cheese."



No comments:
Post a Comment