This is Will with his turkey hat on that he made in school. Isn't he cute?
Olivia and Will jumping on the trampoline. I'm taking the photo from inside my kitchen b/c it was too cold outside and I'm quite the wimp in the cold.
David and Ben playing chess. A daily occurrence in our house. Ben is now beating David at a few games and Ben loves it!
My mom, dad and Will stopping for a photo before my parents leave.
My dad. He had a stroke a few years ago that paralyzed the left side of his body. He hasn't been real happy and maybe has been in a depression. When I saw this picture - I wanted to cry. He's smiling - something I haven't seen in awhile. It brings joy to my heart to see the man that he was before the stroke.



No comments:
Post a Comment