He's going to the preschool Will went to - which we love.
We got him a backpack, napmat and lunch box with his name on it that he absolutely loved. He couldn't wait to use it. He was so excited to go to school.
Here he is - he can't wait to get out the door. "Come on mommy."
Going by David's office on the way out "bye-bye dada."
trying to take a few photos of him outside before we get into the car. he wasn't real interested. ready for school....
his cubby at preschool. so sweet! the little girl he was sharing with actually isn't sharing - so he has it all to himself : )
his teachers names on the door to his classroom : )
he loved the pink vanity - of all things : )
decoration on the wall. his name is in green (just below the hot pink one)...
him jumping right in and coloring. i love he way his legs are crossed and he looks so intent : )
this is one of two photos. the other one was better of him - but it was out of focus.
He had a great day. Really enjoyed himself. He didn't take a nap - but I know that will come. I am just so thankful that he gets to have this opportunity to learn and attend a great preschool.
And I'm especially thankful for the time I get to get things done so that I really enjoy him when he gets home.



No comments:
Post a Comment