Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Official "BIG BOY"

Andy has been potty trained for a while now - peepee anyways. But he would not poop on the potty. He had to have a diaper. Will was the exact same way : ) Andy will be 4 on April 23, so I told him that during Spring Break, the Diaper Man (a phrase I borrowed from my good friend, Erica : ) would come and get his diapers to take them to a baby who needed them. And of course, anything that has to do with a Superhero is cool : ) We packed them in a bag and put them outside the door, I set the timer for 10 minutes and said the Diaper Man would text me as soon as he had taken the diapers and left a surprise for him.

I am not sure what the Diaper Man looks like - but I would think something like this:


Diaper Man flew in, grabbed the diapers, dropped the surprise, sent me a text and went on his way. Yea Diaper Man!

After I received the text, we went outside to see what Diaper Man had left.



Andy got pull-ups for nightime (just in case), and a little Imaghinex Airplane : )

Andy is doing great pooping on the potty. He's so proud of himself that he's an OFFICIAL BIG BOY. He pooped 4x's last night : )

Finally ..... we are out of diapers. Yea ANDY!

No comments: