He has two friends from school, Zach and Jay, that he really enjoys spending time with. So we invited them over to play.
Jay, Zach and Andy
Here they are playing on the climbing dome : )
The boys really had a great time. It's cute to see Andy play w/some of his friends.
Evening: My girlfriend, Dena, asked me to dinner and I accepted before I knew it was St. Paddy's Day. One of our favorite places is Blue Goose on Greenville. So yummy! If you are from this area - you know around St. Paddy's it's PACKED.
Despite the crowds, we had fun and had some great food at Blue Goose and then went over the Dubliner for a drink - which was also packed.
We didn't stay long at the Dubliner. I guess it's the getting older, or being married that totally makes going out nights like this unappealing. Not my scene anymore. haha!
Regardless - I had a good time and glad I got to hang w/my friend, which is always a good time.
Happy St. Paddy's Day!



No comments:
Post a Comment