Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring Break Chores!

The boys are on Spring Break this coming week and I have plenty planned for them. I do not want them getting bored. Boredom = fighting. And fighting = crazy mommy. haha!

One of my goals for this week is to clean up the backyard. The month of March is clean up month for our city. The City is providing dumpsters and a dump location all month. So it's a perfect opportunity for me to get rid of a bunch of unwanted trash. There's lots of old broken toys and the old fence from when David and our neighbor, Dave, replaced part of our back fence.

The boys were VERY excited about helping me break up the fence. 3 hammers, lots of wood = 3 very happy boys.

They figured out if they prop it up on the wagon, they have better swinging leverage on the fence. I was so thankful for their help. They really helped me get a lot done.

No comments: