Today, my sweet girl is 12! She's the last of my old bunch. She's the most wonderful dog and I'm so lucky she'll have me as her human.
Today, the boys and I had a birthday party to honor her. We hung up our traditional birthday sign, we bought Frosty Paws for the dogs, and ice cream for the boys.
Will was so cute, he didn't want her to be outside while we hung the sign b/c he wanted her to be surprised. That's my boy! He's so loving towards all!
We hung the sign, went in to grab the camera and came out and she was laying next to it. Definitely a picture moment : )
We gave her her treat first. She loved it! The boys were so happy she was so happy : )
The boys and the dogs enjoying the party and their ice cream : )
Kuma is starting to slow down now. She's not able to jump in the truck like she use too. I just pray that God gives us many, many more years w/her.
Happy Birthday Kuma - we love you, moochie!



No comments:
Post a Comment