I was going through some stuff and found these pictures from David's childhood and I thought I would post. I don't have a lot of information surrounding them. Hopefully when David's mom comes to visit, I can have her sit w/me and tell me where/when these photos were taken.
What I find most interesting about them, is that our boys don't really resemble David too much as a child. I think Ben looks like him now - but not as a child. There's a few pictures - where I can see the boys a little. But it's not distinctive, like it is w/me and the boys. Maybe I'm wrong. What do you think?
 |
| David (5 days old) and Aunt Claudia |
 |
| David 5 months old |
 |
| David, almost 1 - summer 1965 |
 |
| David (almost 1) and Aunt Claudia. Summer 1965 in Ft. Meade, MO |
 |
| David - 1.5 years old |
I do think Andy looks a little like David in this photo.
 |
| Aunt Claudia, Oma and David (almost 2) | . |
|
|
|
|
I think William looks a little like him here.
David's the one in the middle : )
 |
| David's 7th birthday. December 23, 1971 |
I do see Will in this picture too.
 |
| David (7 years old) and Aunt Claudia. Christmas 1971 |
I think this one resembles Ben a bit.
 |
| David |
 |
| David |
 |
| Opa, Aunt Claudia, David and Oma |
 |
| David, Oma & Opa |
What's interesting ... is a lot of times, Ben looks like this picture.
 |
| David |
I do have more pictures from David's life and I will dig those out and post them here as well. I want my boys to see their daddy when he was younger and see where he came from. I think it's important : )
No comments:
Post a Comment