David and I are blessed to have two great, great men as our Father's.
I love my daddy with my all my heart. He's a man of integrity with a big heart. He's kind, compassionate, giving, and loving. And mostly he loves my mom and his 5 children. And for that I'm thankful! Happy Father's Day, Daddy - I love you!
![]() |
| Photo taken Father's Day 2009 |
David's father was very similar to mine and shared a lot of the same characteristic. I, unfortunately, never got to meet him. But I know from the man he raised to be my husband that he, himself, could have been nothing less than amazing!
I know David misses his father very much and thinks about him often. And I know that he wishes he were here to see his 3 grandsons grow up, and carry on his family name.
Happy Father's Day to you, dear sweet Daddy! We love you!
![]() | ||
| I am not certain when this photo was taken, but it's one of the only ones we have of David's father. |
Happy Father's Day to two great men - whom we love and cherish daily! Thank you for all the sacrifices you made for us and your family! We love you!





No comments:
Post a Comment