Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Happy Day!

Today, was a happy day. I got to see my niece & nephew today. And although it was only 15 minutes, it was a great day.

Without going into too much detail, and airing my family business online, my brother has experienced some setbacks and temporarily does not have his kids with him. Today was the first time for him to see them in 7 months, and it's been a few months since my mom and I have seen them. It was so good to see them. I have missed them. It was a GREAT day!

We took a few pictures to document our time together.


Danny & Dillon


Granny & Amandrea


Danny & Amandrea


Danny, Amandrea & Dillon


Dillon, me, and Amandrea


Amandrea, Granny & Dillon


Danny & Amandrea (She was so happy to see him)


Dillon & Danny (lots of horseplay :)


Dillon, Danny & Amandrea (Dog pile)


Dillon & Danny (he wanted to try on his hat : )


Danny & Amandrea (her turn to try on her daddy's hat :)


Dillon, Danny & Amandrea (more dog piling : )


Danny, me, Granny, Amandrea & Dillon
I was amazed at how different they were after just a few months. Dillon seemed much more grown up. Amandrea is different too and taller. I am so thankful for the time I got to spend with them. I love them so much and am hopeful that soon we will all be together again.


No comments: