Kate went out tonight so Dave got to take care of the kids... Usually that means one thing - portrait time for the boys!


...and don't be too disturbed by my hair - I was trying to cut it myself and just quit at this stage for the shock value of it... I'll finish hacking it tomorrow.
We ate chinese takeout - I got General Tso's chicken with steamed rice and the boys got broccoli chicken with brown rice... As usual they complained about it before the actually tasted it and of course then they thought it was Ok. Ben likes steamed rice and Will ate the brown. They're more in it for the fortune cookie at the end. Anyway, finished up the night with a popsicle for Will and a Go-gurt/yogurt for Ben and Andy. And then a whole lot of XBox'n until bed time.
Good times...
Dave
Dave



No comments:
Post a Comment