Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mommy's sick ...

David was sick over Christmas with something - still not sure what it was. He had flu like symptoms but also sinus issues. Anyway - he was sick for about a week. Luckily he was on vacation from work - so he was able to rest.

Then on Tuesday morning, I came down with something bad. I took Ben to school, but I wasn't able to take Will to school - I was too sick. I came home and needed to lay down. I think I got what David had. I guess! Still unsure. But I was down for 2 solid days. My mom had to come and watch Andy on Wednesday because I couldn't take care of him. Thankfully, David works from home and he was able to shuttle the kids back and forth from school and help me.

On Tuesday morning ... after Andy woke up - I needed to rest. I hate to admit that I used TV as my babysitter - but I so did. I let Will play the xbox on the big tv and I put baby einstein on for Andy on my laptop. It was great! I was able to get a little rest when I desperately needed it.





P.S. Sorry for the messy house. You know how it is when the mommy is out - things fall apart : )
Oh, and also - sorry for the bad pictures. David's constantly on my case about loading bad pictures that are unedited. But this blog is not about my photography - it's about getting things up so I have something for my boys and for their memories. So please excuse the snapshots.
Update (February 16, 2009): We got a letter in the mail a few weeks ago from Sams Club saying that the protein bars I bought from there had been exposed/contaminated w/salmonella. Now .. I know why I was sick!

No comments: