Saturday, May 15, 2010

I'm hosting a party!

My girlfriend, Grace, is getting married July 10 and I have the priviledge of being in her wedding. I am co-maid of honor with another friend (Rhonda). I am so excited to be a part of this special day and was absolutely thrilled to be able to host a Couples Gathering for she and Doug in my home. We didn't call it a 'shower' b/c we wanted the men to not feel awkard about attending.

Here's the invite (minus personal information) that I made for their shower. The photo was very last minute, and not exactly what I would of wanted - but I think it works.


We had a really great turn-out for the party. Lots of Grace & Doug's friends came as well as family. The party went really well. Rhonda and I were both pleased with how well things went.

Doug & Grace with their cake. Another cake made by my friend, Terri. She does such a great job on all the cakes she does for us.


Details...... the food table (before the food)


More details......


Doug & Grace opening gifts.


Party goers!


More party goers (the Wilson's).


Grace and her brothers (Bryan, Paul, Jerry and of course, Grace).


Grace, Doug, her brothers and their wives (minus, Paul's wife).


Grace, Doug and his Aunt & Uncle.


Me, Grace & Rhonda


Grace, Me, Rhonda & Cyndi

No comments: