Today was a special day for us! Will graduated from preschool! Yea Will! It's been a great year and we are so proud of him! Although today's not his last day (he still has a week), it was a very special and sweet ceremony.
Here he is (black shirt) walking out in the processional to the Graduation March. Very Special!
My sweet boy accepting his diploma. We love you so much William!
Unfortunately this is the only photo I have. I took two cameras and had technical difficulty. Amazing luck I have, right?
This is Will with his two amazing teachers. We are so thankful for them and their kindness and love for him. They truly are the best teachers I could have asked for. Their children have come and gone through this school and they still continue to teach because they love the kids and it genuinly shows!
Me and my boy! I love this little man so much!
So now - we enjoy our summer and prepare for Kindergarten at the Academy! I am so very happy that Will gets to attend school at the Academy with Ben.
But until then ..........
Congrats to you, my sweet Boy! Let's have a great summer! I love you.






No comments:
Post a Comment