I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. Not only do I have an amazing husband who loves me dearly, but I have 3 awesome boys who are so good to me - which made for a fantastic Mother's Day!
I was able to sleep in. I got up when I could tell the kids could no longer take it - they wanted to give me their gifts. They were so excited and it was really sweet! I got up and we spent the morning hanging out. When it was time for Andy's nap - I took him to my bed and laid down w/him. I watched TV on my laptop and got to rest a little more. Andy woke up - we ordered pizza and the boys went to bed. It was a fantastic day! My boys were so very good to me.
Here's all the goodies that I got from my 4 boys. From David: I got flowers and the sweetest card; from Andy: I got a flower w/his picture on it (which he swore was Will : ) and a wall tile with his handprint; from Will - I got a flower, a letter about me and a card; and from Ben - I got a card and a pair of earrings. They spoiled me!
Here are the earrings Ben got for me. I'm not sure if they are in fact earrings. But he was so proud! He took his own money to school and bought them for me. He didn't even tell his daddy. It was a great surprise and I feel so special that he went through this effort for me. I will have to figure out how to wear them for him : )
I know I am truly blessed! I have the greatest boys in my life - and to top it off - I, myself, have a fantastic mother. I truly am blessed to have a mother who loves me so completely and who has been the most amazing role model for me to model raising my children after. She taught me such great values that I will carry on for the rest of my life. Thank you mom for being the kind of mom every girl dreams of. I love you!




No comments:
Post a Comment