Here's a few photos we took at the service. (1) They have a huge Christmas tree in the foyer so I had to take Ben's picture in front of it. (2) The stage was all decked out with Christmas trees and snow. I tried to grab a picture of Ben with snow on his shoulders and head to make it look like he was really in the snow - but it didn't go so well ... we just had a little 'snow' fight in front of the whole congregation .. alittle embarrasing, but fun~ : )
Ben and Will had to write notes to Santa. The first one is Will's (I wrote it), and the second is Ben's. Sorry they are sideways. I forgot to rotate.
(1) Andy had gone to bed, and Will and Ben were leaving cookies, milk, a photo and a nativity (in case Santa wanted to play) for Santa; (2) Santa came to OUR HOUSE!
(1) Christmas morning. The boys got up bright and early. We decided to wake up Andy early too, which was a little bit of a bad idea. He was a bit grumpy b/c he usually sleeps in; (2) Will got an Imaginex Fire Station and he was playing and Ben was bothering him - as usual.



No comments:
Post a Comment