Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ben's Christmas party at School

I am not the room mom for Ben's class, but I'm on the PTA and I do get to help out. I wasn't sure what to expect since this is our first year at the Academy. Most of the kids came in as kindergarteners and since it's small, they all know each other as do the parents. So I'm just feeling my way around, trying to figure out the rules and what is allowed. They aren't allowed to have too many parties - but they are allowed a 'winter party.' It was a fun day. The kids had snacks and crafts. And I actually got to help out - which I appreciated. I had Will's party that day - so I brought him along to Ben's party. Everyone was super nice and even let Will particpate in the snack and craft.




That's Will there behind all the books. Ben is learning so much about other countries and cultures. They are really going into depth about alot of stuff and he's having a great time learning.


Ben, and a couple of his friends that he enjoys hanging out with.





No comments: