Monday, December 8, 2008

Fun at the Park

It was a beautiful day out, David was working late - so the boys and I decided to take advantage of it. We went to a park nearby that we love. We played on the park for a little while, then took a nature walk through the woods. We had a great time. All three of my boys love to be outside - especially Andy, so it was a great time.

Ben, with his sweet smile; Will thought it was funny to put his face in the speaker. Yeah ... it was funny! Will was darth vadar this day. Everyday he's someone different.


Will (Darth Vadar) hanging upside down; Ben doing a flip


Ben doing a hand stand; Ben, Will and Andy. I was trying to get a good shot on the slide, but it didn't work out real well. The sun was hot and I couldn't see all of their faces.
I love these pictures of Ben and Andy. I think they are so sweet. They really represent what they mean to each other. Ben is truly in love with Andy and really takes care of him and dotes over him. And aside from David and I, Ben is Andy's favorite person. He loves him so much. Andy's a big cuddler, so he loves to sit with Ben and watch tv or let Ben read to him.
Going for a walk. First Ben's pulling the wagon; then Andy's pulling and ben's giving him a boost. We most always have to take a stroller or wagon if we are going to be walking a lot. Will can't walk that much w/o getting tired and needing to rest. The cold and heat are hard on his lungs.

2 comments:

Erica said...

I am just now catching up on your blog. I LOVE these pics of Ben and Andy. Priceless! I hope that one day Eli is as good a big brother as Ben is.

kate said...

Thank you! I love them too! Sometimes the best photos are the ones captured without anyone knowing.