Will goes to Pre-K 5 days a week, so he actually has 2 parties and pretty much 2 of everything. They have a TTH Class and a MWF class. I am the TTH room mom so I was in charge of one of the parties. We had pizza, cookies, a book exchange and played Christmas bingo. The kids seem to have enjoyed themselves quite a bit. It was a fun day!
I moved the tables around to try and get the kids more together - facing each other. I think it was well planned and went well.
We had pizza, cookies (from another mom's cookie store) ... yum! And we had a book exchange.
Will and his friend Kaden
Will was showing his friend, Kaden's, mom how big his tummy was from the pizza and cookies.
My goodie bags that I made for the class. The were filled w/snowman straws (which the kids used for whistles), playdoh, pencils, stickers, suckers w/Christmas covers. The tag had Will's picture on it.
An overview of the party
Playing Christmas bingo with cheerios.
The kids opening their books.

Will got a Diego book. Yea for Diego!
No comments:
Post a Comment