What a great night! I had an opportunity to have dinner with one of my greatest friends, Stephanie. I have been so excited for the past 2 days, waiting for tonight. What a great, great joy! Stephanie looked amazing - the same as she did 12 years ago when I met her!
Tonight, as I was sitting across the table from her - reminiscing about the last 7 years we've been out of touch, I realized how important this friendship is to me. I have missed her so much! I have missed this friendship! Alot of my characteristics resemble hers. I almost feel like she raised me through my 20's. Giving me advice and helping me along when I needed it. I have so many incredible memories with her. I didn't realize until now, how essential that advice was. As a girl in my early 20's - I really looked up to her and admired her so much. She gave me opportunities and chances that have helped me along the way, and for that, I am grateful.
The last time I saw her was on my wedding day when she did a reading in my wedding. Monday is my 7 year anniversary and I can't believe it's been 7 years since I have seen her. It wasn't purposeful - just life! We have communicated throughout the years .... but not nearly enough. I definitely vow to change that!
I am excited for the possiblity of an opportunity to work with Stephanie again. It would be the perfect job for me - and truly a dream come true. The sky will be the limit and I will be able to do what I love. Plus working with Stephanie is a BONUS! I am praying that it works out and that I'm able to pursue this if presented to me.




No comments:
Post a Comment