Andy has been really tough at bedtime for the past few weeks. He doesn't want to sleep in his bed, he's too loud to sleep with Ben and Will. Not to mention, Will has bedtime issues too. David and I have been really frustrated at bedtime - trying to figure out a way to get these boys to go to sleep without a fight. Trying to figure out different room configurations for them. Right now Ben and Will are together and Andy has his own room. I thought about giving Ben Andy's room and putting Andy and Will together. But do I really want to put the two loudest, non-sleepers together?? Probably not!
So today David and I are cleaning out the attic and we pull down Andy's bassinet from when he was a baby. Andy immediately started getting excited by it and calling it his baby bed.
We are doing dinner, David's playing games with Ben and Will and we look over and Andy's asleep in the baby bed. So I moved the baby bed into my room next to my bed and I'm hoping (crossing my fingers and toes) that he stays asleep. I don't really care where he sleeps (preferably not in my bed) - I just want him to sleep. If this works for him ... it works for me : )
More updates tomorrow.....
No comments:
Post a Comment